PAYMENT METHODS AND THE PAYMENT TERM
When you place an order or pay for it via the online shop, you may have to go through some additional steps to verify your identity. These additional steps depend on the payment method.
1. The products remain the property of Jaccara Pro Oy until the price has been paid in its entirety or a payment plan has been approved.
2. The payment must be made using one of the following payment methods (please note that the products are delivered after the payment or the approval of a payment plan):
2.1. Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
Business ID 2122839-7
2.2. Payments with payment buttons (available only in Finland)
The Checkout payment gateway transfers your payment to Jaccara Pro Oy. The payment service is available to all Finnish banks: Nordea, OP cooperative bank, Savings Bank, POP Bank, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, S-Bank, Ålandsbanken and LähiTapiola. On your bank statement, Checkout Finland Oy is shown as the payee.
2.3. Payments with debit and credit cards
The following cards are accepted by the online shop: Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Debit MasterCard. Card payments are made using the secure Nets SSL protocol. The online shop or Checkout Finland Oy do not have access to card information and such information is not saved in our information systems. The online shop uses the international Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode verification services.
2.4. Invoices and instalment purchase payments
Jousto invoices and instalment purchases are Finnish services which offer a quick and safe way to pay for purchases. The Jousto invoice is intended for private consumers with a good credit history. Jousto offers you 30 days of interest-free payment time. An invoicing fee of €2.90 is added to the price. Once you have received the invoice, you can decide whether to pay it immediately or in instalments. With the instalment purchase arrangement, you can pay for your purchase in up to 36 instalments, starting from €9.90 per month. The Jousto instalment purchase arrangement costs include a fee of €3.90 per month and a credit interest of 19.90%. Jousto can be used to pay for purchases of €30 to €3,000. It is a safe way to pay for purchases. In conjunction with every purchase, we make a real-time, automated credit decision. The transaction and transfer of information always takes place over a secure connection. The invoice is delivered via email. The credit supplier is Aurajoki Nordic Oy. Read more at www.jousto.com.
2.5. Mobile payments: Pivo, Masterpass & MobilePay
The following mobile payments are accepted: Pivo, Masterpass and MobilePay. Pivo is Finland’s largest mobile wallet; read more info at pivo.fi. Masterpass is a digital wallet; read more at masterpass.com. The MobilePay service is offered by Danske Bank; read more at mobilepay.fi.
2.6. Corporate invoice B2B (available only in Finland)
- For companies based in Finland
- Maximum purchase price of €5,000
- 30 days of interest-free payment time
- The buyer is personally responsible if the company refuses to make the payment
- Invoice fee of €4.95
- The corporate invoice cannot be paid in instalments
Read more at www.collector.fi.
2.7. OP Invoice (only available in Finland)
The OP Invoice is a reliable and safe way to pay for online purchases. You will be sent an invoice by email and you will have a minimum of 45 days to make the payment. You can make a one-off payment or pay in instalments.
- For people who are at least 20 years old, live in Finland and have a Finnish personal identity number.
- Up to 5000 €
- Identity verification with Finnish online banking credentials
- The credit provider checks credit and address information
- Invoicing fee of € 2,95 € per month
- Annual installment interest rate 19.95%
- Default interest 19.95%
- Credit limit 1,000 or 2,000 euros
- Minimum repayment of 1/36 of the purchase amount
The credit provider is OP Yrityspankki Oyj.
For further information, consumers can contact the financing customer service: kuluttajarahoitus(at)op.fi